Sunday, February 7, 2010

I did it!!!




I have spent the last week trying to figure out how to make a card for my patient, Emily. She loves dolphins and I wanted to make her a valentine with a dolphin theme. I came up with the wording - Emily, I'd flip if you would be my Valentine. I pictured using a cut out dolphin, but how to make it flip?? Well, tonight it hit me - a spinner card!! I have never actually made one, but after checking out some of the videos on youtube...whala! I hope Emily loves it as much as I do!!

9 comments:

  1. Super cute. I'm sure Emily will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!

    www.disneydreamerdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute Stuff here!!!! Now get going and back to crafting ..... lets see what you do on the board too.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cathey,
    I love spinner cards and yours is adorable. I have never seen the curved design before, was it hard to make?
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so, so cute!!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute! Love this - I love dolphins also. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such an adorable and creative card! You have a beautiful family...including your new addition. Thank you for coming by my blog and leaving a comment! TFS!

    ReplyDelete