Monday, February 1, 2010

Christmas 2009




This is another layout from my friend Carrie. The pictures are from this past Christmas. As you can see, my kids have reached the age of not so fancy Christmas outfits. It is a battle that I have decided is not worth having with them. If I buy them good clothes for the holiday, they never wear them again - not worth it! I was pleased with the pictures and how well they match the colors of this layout. Squirt and TT were not to happy with their Christmas attire either. Poor Buster didn't even make it to the layout. All he wanted to do with the hat is play keep away with us (again, not worth it!).


3 comments:

  1. I love the scallop edge makes it all pop! Wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the LO! The scallop edge looks great! My kids dress like this now too :)

    I like how your LOs are clean and not cluttered! Easy on the eyes but still full of detail!

    I am a new follower (scrappinmystressaway)!!

    ReplyDelete